BHS Financial Aid / ScholarshipsFinancial Aid:How Will I Pay for College?
Paying for College: For Parents
Education Savings Plans
Sage Scholars Tuition Rewards Program
Education Investment Planner
The Education Investment Planner lets you:
Student & Parent Guide to Federal Student Aid (English Version - Spanish Version)
- Estimate and compare total education costs at over 5,500 colleges and graduate schools.
- Understand and explore your funding options based on a combination of savings, scholarships and grants, and student loans.
- Forecast estimated repayment costs if student loans are part of your paying-for-college plan.
- Share plans with family and friends for feedback and discussion.
How Do I Apply For Federal & State Student Aid?
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
College Board Financial Aid Services
New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA)
The Current Top 16 Most FAQ about the FAFSA
- Financial Aid Information
FAFSA Forecaster (estimate of Student Federal Financial Aid)Non-US Citizen Federal Financial Aid
Scholarships & Grants:Local Scholarship Booklet (Deadline extended to April 23, 2020)
There are scholarships for: academics (foreign language, math) music, special education, art, community service, teacher just to name a few. Please make note of the deadline date.Scholarships on Naviance
We keep an updated list of all scholarships with links to the scholarship we are aware of on Naviance. To view these scholarships please log on to Naviance (put log on link) go to the college tab and then select list of colleges. If you have any questions about a scholarship please contact your child’s guidance counselor
NJ Grants & Scholarships
Fast Web Scholarship Search
TEACH Grant Information
Federal Student Aid50 Great College Scholarships
See College websites for more college specific scholarship opportunities!
* DO NOT PAY AN OUTSIDE AGENCY FOR ASSISTANCE WITH THE FAFSA OR SCHOLARSHIP SEARCHES!!! PLEASE SEE YOUR HIGH SCHOOL GUIDANCE COUNSELOR FOR REPUTABLE SERVICES!