In order to make a donation, you will need the following information:
- Basic specifications for your computer/peripherals (ie: Model Number, CPU Speed, RAM, Hard Drive Capacity, CDROM Speed, etc.).
- Contact names and addresses for donor and equipment.
- Corporate and Individual donors wishing to donate more than 20 items will need to fax an inventory list containing hardware/software information.
Please fax your formal request to donate to: 201-385-4102
PC Donation Requirements
Attention: Computer Donations
Corporate Benefits of Donations to Bergenfield Public Schools
- System must have Hard Drive, Monitor, Keyboard, & Mouse.
- Software License Agreements should be included for installed software.
- We accept laser printers also.
- Streamlines disposal of used or obsolete computer technology
- No charge to your company
- Eliminates transfer costs
- Reduces storage costs
- Reduces administrative time and expenses
- Enhances your philanthropic efforts in the communities in which you conduct business and beyond