Parents should collect the following items and contact the District Registrar, Alice Nieves at 201-385-8600 x1609. All forms must be in English.Registration PacketsAdditional Documents
- Official custody documents will be required if the child does not reside with both parents.
- Child’s original birth certificate with raised seal.
- Medical record form (Kindergarten/new USA residents only) with required immunization records - dated, stamped and signed by child's doctor.
- Proofs of residency:
- Original deed or original closing statement (or legal contract showing purchase of home), AND
- Any two current utility bills with both name and address included (i.e., PSEG, cable, water, tax bill from Bergenfield tax office), OR
- Legal lease/rental agreement with both names of parents and children on it, AND
- Any two current utility bills with both names and address included (i.e., PSEG, cable, water)
- Parent affidavit of legal residence and pupil domicile completed and notarized.
- Proof of guardianship
- Transfer card and immunization record from previous school
- Transcripts from previous school