2022-23 Board Goals
Guiding Principle: To successfully negotiate a fair and equitable contract with BAA.
- Continue to raise academic achievement levels of all students across all subject areas to maintain ranking as a top tier school district
- Continue to promote a supportive environment that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusive programming and curriculum for all
- Continue to provide opportunities to expand critical thinking skills, SEL competencies, civic involvement, and the development of information literacy skills.
- Review, modify, and expand co-curricular activities, experiential learning, and community service opportunities
- Continue to broaden public engagement with parents, students, and community while increasing parental engagement in the educational process