Board of Education Goals
Board of Education Goals 2021-2022
Guiding Principle: To successfully negotiate a fair and equitable contract with BEA & BAA
- Continue to raise academic achievement levels of all students in conjunction with increased awareness of the content of curriculum and delivery of instruction, including career and technical education, in all subject areas to maintain ranking as a top tier school district
- Provide a supportive environment that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusive programming and curriculum for all
- Continue to provide opportunities to expand critical thinking skills, character education, civic involvement, and the development of information literacy skills.
- Review, modify, and expand co-curricular activities, experiential learning, and community service opportunities
- Continue to broaden public engagement with parents, students, and community while increasing parental engagement in the educational process