Welcome to Bergenfield Public Schools!
The Bergenfield Public School District is currently accepting new student registrations electronically.
To submit your registration packet or for questions on how to register electronically, please email the District Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (201) 385-8600 ext. 1609.
- Kindergarten Registration Packet
- Elementary Registration Packet (Preschool and Grades 1-5)
- Middle & High School Registration Packet (Grades 6-12)
- Official custody documents will be required if the child does not reside with both parents.
- Child’s original birth certificate with raised seal.
- Medical record form (Kindergarten/new USA residents only) with required immunization records - dated, stamped and signed by child's doctor.
- Proofs of residency:
- Original deed or original closing statement (or legal contract showing purchase of home), AND
- Any two current utility bills with both name and address included (i.e., PSEG, cable, water, tax bill from Bergenfield tax office), OR
- Legal lease/rental agreement with both names of parents and children on it, AND
- Any two current utility bills with both names and address included (i.e., PSEG, cable, water)
- Parent affidavit of legal residence and pupil domicile completed and notarized.
- Proof of guardianship
- Transfer card and immunization record from previous school
- Transcripts from previous school