New Student Registration
The Bergenfield Public School District is currently accepting new student registrations electronically.
To submit your registration packet or for questions on how to register electronically, please email the District Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 201-385-8600 ext. 1609.
Registration Packets can be found on the Registration Forms page.
Online Registration Links
- If your family is new to the Bergenfield Public School District, and you do not currently have any students enrolled at any of our schools, please begin the enrollment process with New Family Registration.
- If you are an existing Bergenfield Public School District family and would like to enroll a new student please begin enrollment using your existing Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. This method will save you time by prepopulating your existing information.
- Log into your Parent Portal account.
- Click on More from the menu on the left.
- Select the Online Registration option.
- Select the Registration Year from the dropdown list and click Begin.
- Official custody documents will be required if the child does not reside with both parents.
- Child’s original birth certificate with raised seal.
- Medical record form (Kindergarten/new USA residents only) with required immunization records - dated, stamped and signed by child's doctor.
- Proofs of residency:
- Original deed or original closing statement (or legal contract showing purchase of home), AND
- Any two current utility bills with both name and address included (i.e., PSEG, cable, water, tax bill from Bergenfield tax office), OR
- Legal lease/rental agreement with both names of parents and children on it, AND
- Any two current utility bills with both names and address included (i.e., PSEG, cable, water)
- Parent affidavit of legal residence and pupil domicile completed and notarized.
- Proof of guardianship
- Transfer card and immunization record from previous school
- Transcripts from previous school